Bikini Diet: Lose Stomach, Hips And Buttocks Fat
When summer comes most of us regret that we didn’t start working on our body sooner, but don’t worry, you’re not late. Implement these habits and you’ll lose fat on most critical parts of your body.
Every woman fought with fat on stomach, hips and buttocks and that fight always gets more intense right before summer. To reach your ideal shape, you need to change your habits regarding diet and exercise. Smartest thing would be not to follow rigorous diets, you need to exclude certain ingredients from your diet and eat the ones which will help you burn that excess fat in the critical areas.
Insulin is a hormone which helps to regulate blood sugar levels. It reduces it by stimulating cells to absorb excess sugars. Problem with insulin is that it also causes fat cells to absorb excess fatty acids from blood. We often eat meals which consist of foods that have high glycemic index so fat goes right to these critical areas.
Carbohydrates cause high blood sugar levels if they are absorbed too quickly, and food which causes fast absorption of sugars is the one that increase glucose levels and you need to stay away from it.
By following certain rules you can change your diet and lose weight:
1. If you want to lose weight your diet needs to be based on foods with low glycemic index. You should recognize three groups- red, yellow and green. Bread, processed meats and whole dairy products go to the red group. Yellow are the foods which should be consumed moderately like low fat dairy products, bananas, corn and beans. Green foods should be included in every meal and best examples are chicken, eggs, fish, fat free milk, yogurt, apples, oranges, most of the vegetables and whole grains.
2. Portions must be moderate, so you can’t go over 100g when it comes to foods like chicken and fish. Don’t eat more than 40g of pasta and 50g of rice. Each meal needs to be balanced- half of the plate should be vegetables while proteins and grains should make up other two quarters.
3. All vegetables are recommended especially spinach, Swiss chard, zucchini and carrots. You should eat fruit between meals. Pay attention to watermelon, its glycemic index is high.
4. Fish and chicken breast can help burn excess fat because they are rich in protein and low in fat. Include lentils in your meals, it is a great carbohydrate which has low glycemic index and it is rich in fiber.
5. It is important to mention that you need to exclude simple carbohydrates like bread, and you need to replace white rice with brown rice which is rich in carbohydrates and protein and contains no cholesterol.